Monday, February 28, 2011

Fitness - Goal Tracking...A Shout Out To My Sister!

My precious sister is taking her fitness and health by the horns and I'm soooo proud of her! 

Today she called me and said "Hey, I just stopped at Target and picked up some markers... I'm going to write my goals on my mirror and start checking them off!"  

Her excitement encouraged me to get to writing a few fitness posts here as well.  So right now I would like to talk about tracking your goals.  

For me, one of my goals is to complete round 2 of the fitness program P90X.  I know from finishing round one some months ago that I am going to have to focus and find a way to stick with the program.  

So to put a smile on your face and let you know it's OK to be a child again sometimes....here is how I track this goal!
CAN YOU SEE IT?


YEP - IT'S A GOOD OLE FASHIONED STICKER CHART!!!


NOTICE HOW I HAD TO PUT AB-X IN IT'S OWN CATEGORY! 
(It's more work...so it deserves it's own spot!)

Sooooo.... get out the markers.  Break out the stickers.  Write down those goals and start marking them off!  

Let me know what your goals are and when you reach them so I can do a celebration dance with you!

1 comment: