Monday, March 14, 2011

Fitness - Just Make It Work Monday!!!


I know...it's Monday...

But if we want reach our fitness goals consistency is the key!  

We need to exercise regularly every day.  

So some days...most often Mondays...TODAY...we need to find a way to just make it work and get the job done.  I know it's not easy.  There are so many other things we need to get done but if we don't press through with our fitness today, we will just have to start over again tomorrow.

So what are our excuses?  
We are busy
We are tired
We have no time
We don't have the right tools or weights

If I may show you a beeauuutifull (not really) video of us (Brad) doing our best with what we have:  

*At my grandparents house
*In a basement
*Low low ceilings 
(i.e. no standing shoulder presses!)
*No pull up bar
*No Big Screen TV for my DVD
*No Beautiful view or windows




Just us and our DVD!

Me in my corner.  I love the Styrofoam cooler used for holding my computer!

Brad in his corner…doing push ups and using the green band  (in the picture at the top) for a modified pull-up.   
Yep he's the king of proper technique :)

So now you can see that sometimes you just have to make it work!  
It isn't pretty!  
But pretty isn't what we are going for right?  
Remember, consistency is the key!  
So go get em...there is only a few hours left in this Monday! 
You can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the shag carpet.
    Wish I would have watched this when it was still Monday!!! I thought about working out at least 4 times today...
    Tomorrow it is!!

    ReplyDelete